Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

Iam addiction in ladies used diaper smelling and

Customer Question

Iam addiction in ladies used diaper smelling and masterbaiting and wearing . So I need to stop this dirty jerking can you please help me . Doing this dirty job any problem have?
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 8 months ago.

Hello John, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. Thank you for using Just Answer I am here to help you. I can hear how distressed you are at your compulsive behavior but I assure you with treatment you can gain control over it. Have you considered seeing a clinical professional to help you? Linda

Expert:  Linda D. replied 8 months ago.

John, I have sent you the service offer for a live phone call, once you accept it we can talk. I am waiting on standby to hear from you. Linda