Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Can I see a psychiatrist online and get my prescriptions for

Customer Question

Can I see a psychiatrist online and get my prescriptions for bi-polar and PTSD. I will do face to face online if need be. I work 70 hours a week and I need my medicine.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately this is not an online pharmacy, only a Question and Answer website. Also for the Xanax you want, you would need to see a doctor face to face as that is a Controlled Substance.