Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Its my birthday today and my husband just doesn't care. I

Customer Question

Its my birthday today and my husband just doesn't care. I feel pretty alone.
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: okay... but I don't really have any money.... so how much does it cost
JA: The price is generally around $18, with a $5 deposit.
Customer: I will pass... I am broke
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Psychologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Psychologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Psychologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation? If you do want a refund as you indicated, you can contact customer service directly.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i dont have a specific question about mental health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

This is the mental health category, so usually someone has a specific mental health question they would like to ask. Like I said because you indicated in the introduction page that you would want to not participate in this, you can ask customer service to provide you with a refund.