Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I've been prescribed in the past and need it again. I

Customer Question

I've been prescribed in the past and need it again. I normally take 2mg 3xdaily. What do I do as I can afford meds but not doctors visit?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It sounds like you are talking about a prescription for a benzodiazepine. If you cannot afford the face to face doctor's visits which require a prescription for a Controlled Substance, you can consider going to a Community behavioral health clinic which will provide sliding scale fees dependent on your income.