Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Tried to commit suicide on 2/25 in San Diego, Ca by taking

Customer Question

Tried to commit suicide on 2/25 in San Diego, Ca by taking (60) Tranozone 50mg. Was admitted into Bayview Mental/Paradise Valley Hospital for 3 day. Was discharged to my sister who lives in Sacramento, Ca. Was given prescription for SERTRALINE HCL 50mg for 14 day.
Was given follow-up information but my insurance will not cover me until April. I'm not crying as much, if I don't think about my situration, still having problems sleeping.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry that you were this depressed to have tried to commit suicide, I can understand how that can be a distressing experience for you. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?