Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Are all answers posted online or can I get a confidential

Customer Question

Are all answers posted online or can I get a confidential reply?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. All the answers you are given through this Q&A are posted online.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm sorry but I would rather this be confidential and not posted online. Could we talk online?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I meant talk on the phone?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately I do not provide phone conversations, but I am happy to discuss anything you need here if you change your mind.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I wrote to this service about two years ago. Do you have access to my original session?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

The only question I see that you asked before was regarding your female dog licking the fur off your male dog.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That was not me. I originally wrote about a relationship.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately that is the only question I see in your account. I do not see any other questions. Justanswer has gone through a number of changes in the last 2 years so it is possible that accounts were mixed in the transition.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, thank you and good night.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

You are most welcome.