Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have been suffered discrimination by a number of bodies

Customer Question

Lee, I have been suffered discrimination by a number of bodies due to a mental health diagnosis that I disagree with. The mental health team even dsaid that it was impossible for me wiht BPD to have completed three degree, one of them post grad. They said it was impossible for me with this and First Arch Syndrome to do that well. I said that either they were discriminating against me or their diagnosis was wrong. I do not have the same symptoms as this. They said my notes were incomplete. Notes which were used by Social Services to make an assessment on me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yeah I am 7 months pregnant. NO p;rior children and based on tyhis stupid assessment I have had to be refered to Social Servioces. I am security cleared to work with vulnerable adults and children and I have no record of abuse.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?