Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Looking mental health rn or some one that understand sex

Customer Question

Looking for a mental health rn or some one that understand sex problems please?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It sounds like you are looking for a female doctor to help with Sex Therapy, is that correct? What exactly do you want the doctor to help with in regards ***** ***** with your urologist? Can you tell me your zip code so that I can find a suitable doctor in your area to work with your urologist? Or do you just want to talk about these particular "sex problems" and see what can be done to help resolve them with your current urologist?