Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

How do you diagnose anxiety, depression in youth. What types

Customer Question

How do you diagnose anxiety, depression in youth. What types of diagnostic assessments are recognized and who administers them? Also, is there ilevidence on a link between mental health and family history. What is the Canadian psychiatric or psychologyou association position on this...thanks in advance.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 8 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What makes you believe this youth is depressed?

Has she seen her pediatrician?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.