Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I need a doctors note because of my anxiety, I have been

Customer Question

I need a doctors note for leave because of my anxiety
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I have been diagnosed with ocd and anxiety and due to a high amount of stress I have missed days from work
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: No I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Psychologist responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately this website does not provide the letter of leave you are seeking as this is only a Q&A service. To get said letter, you would need to see a psychologist or psychiatrist in your area who would be willing to write such a letter for you.