Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am having issues with staying asleep. Also issues

Customer Question

I am having issues with staying asleep. Also issues associated with pre-menopause
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: What more information do I need to providr
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: I'm going through a lot of anxiety at work; I can't concentrate enough to do my work and I have a hard time falling asleep
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry that you are having this difficulty with anxiety and staying asleep. May I ask, what type of treatment have you had so far in trying to treat these issues? Also you did not pose a question in your description, so may I ask what exactly is your mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** issue?