Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am going through really bad depression while now. I

Customer Question

Hello I am going through really bad depression for a while now. I thought time would heal this but it's just getting worse. I even get really tensed up around people in classes. I am not motivate for anything. My life really feels like everything is going bad
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Do you have online psychiatrist? I cannot go to my psychiatrist because I am very tight on money
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

This is not an online pharmacy so no medications are prescribed here. This is only a Q&A service, you need to go to your doctor for a prescription to be written for you.