Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My name is ***** ***** hamm. I have been suffering from

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** hamm. I have been suffering from anxiety attacks for the past year and half or so.. It has got so bad that my marriage is. On the brink of separation. And have been missing work because I have been having them so much I can't make throughy work dayMy appetite has been basically nonexistent and I have lost a great deal of weight.. I haven't been able to even sleep more than an hour or so at a time. This anxiety has become overwelming
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's also getting to the point where I don't want to leave my home many days cause i never know when one is gonna come on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?