Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I was wrongfully labeled "poor mental health" based on my

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I was wrongfully labeled "poor mental health" based on my exs lawyer's opinion using a a 5 year old doctors file where the doctor referred me to mental health after getting out of a VERY abusive relationship and was going days without sleeping due to nightmares and I lost custody of my daughter based off that alone it doesn't say in the file that I had mental health issues just referenced it speaking in context about a affect of insomnia and he turned it into bipolar disorder
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?