Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Just found out husband 67 has a realationship living

Customer Question

just found out husband 67 has a realationship living together she has 8 year old son thats our grandsons age and she is 40 years old and is not from the usa this suprise was feb 14 (33 yr annaversary) my 60th birthday also followed valentines day wow!!!!! i kinda think its time for
me to see a lawyer
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?