Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

How is the best approach to dealing with and revealing truth

Customer Question

How is the best approach to dealing with and revealing truth to others of the lies,actions, and
Damage to someones reputation by a narcissist in order to make known he real truths. And.... is there any way to force pscyh evaluation of a person who is causing turmoil and damage to your children in order to force them to stay away from your kids.....forever. they have been told but sneak and lie to communicate....
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in New York in private practice. Thank you for using Just Answer, I would like to try to help you today. I can hear that you are very upset about this situation you are in. It is not possible to force someone to get a psychological evaluation, that is something only a judge can do. However you can get a restraining order against a person who is causing psychological or physical harm to you or your children. May I ask a few questions? Is this person the father of your children? What are the ages of the children?