Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

My head seems foggy, I'm always in a irratable mood, I am

Customer Question

My head seems foggy, I'm always in a irratable mood, I am always stressed even when I shouldn't be. What can I do to clear my head and be happy?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in private practice in New York. Thank you for using Just Answer. I would like to help you and I was hoping you could give me a bit more information regarding how you have been feeling. Such as how long you have been feeling this way? How is your ability to sleep? Is your head feeling foggy and your irritable mood impacting any areas of your life? and lastly have you had a significant troubling event in your life in the last year or so? Thank you for answering these questions, your input will help me to help you. I look forward to hearing from you. Linda

Expert:  Linda D. replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, this is Linda. I wanted to check in and see how you are feeling and if you would like me to continue to try to help you with your irritable moods and stress. I am here for you with some suggestions. Sincerely, Linda