Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

A lady who knows me calls me her husband even though her

Customer Question

A lady who knows me calls me her husband even though her past marriage ended badly. Her birthday and Christmas cards to me have the word husband. She says she has no intention of getting married again yet this is before Leap year day this year. I assume I'm on a love test as we aren't seeing each other at the moment.
I would appreciate your comments. Thank you
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is a Q&A website, so I cannot comment unless you have a specific question, so may I ask what is your mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I've never been in love before and I don't want anything to go wrong
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

I understand, but what exactly is your question that you would like an answer to?