Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I need a psychiatrist and therapist with a Ph.D. that is

Customer Question

I need a psychiatrist and therapist with a Ph.D. that is educated in schizoaffective disorders in Georgia. Do you have any recommendations?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. If you can provide me with your zip code, I can do my best to find the appropriate psychiatrist and psychologist/therapist for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
31220
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Thank you please allow me 15-30 minutes to conduct the relevant search and see what I can come up with for you.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Here are some of the list of Psychologists/Therapists that provide treatment for Schizoaffective Disorder:

Donna Rait, Ph.D

2278D Moody Road
Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
***-***-****

LaShanna Stephens M.S.

***** Suite 102
Macon, Georgia 31201
***-***-****

Jimi Byrnes, M.A.

239B Smithville Church Road
Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
***-***-****

And unfortunately the only suitable psychiatrists I could find were near Atlanta:

John Tumeh, M.D.

***** NW
Suite 425
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
***-***-****

Brian Teliho, M.D.

*****
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
***-***-****

Saundra Maass-Robinson, MD

1440 Dutch Valley Place Ne
Suite 985
Atlanta, Georgia 30324
***-***-****

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I hope this helps to provide you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns as I would be happy to continue assisting you regarding this issue.

*Please do not forget to leave a positive rating at the top of the page so that I can get credit for helping you. Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate it.