Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My pcp up and closed..my name is ***** ***** I needed an

Customer Question

my pcp up and closed..my name is ***** ***** I needed an authorization for xanax refill been on them over 20 years
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was in an abusive long term marriage...now I have residual anxiety pretty much all the time... I have been divorced for 5 years..but he still waits around hoping I will be his "MEAL TICKET"..had 3 restraining orders...fun..fun fun
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Unfortunately this is not an online pharmacy and also Controlled Substances like Xanax cannot be prescribed online; they must be prescribed by a physician face to face. I can provide you with names of psychiatrists in your area that you can see, but when they will be able to see is dependent on their waiting list and also every psychiatrist has within their own discretion what to prescribe each patient, so there is no guarantee that you will be prescribed Xanax.