Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have a 7 inch penis erect and i hate it. i have found a

Customer Question

i have a 7 inch penis erect and i hate it. i have found a surgeon who is will to give me surgery to shorten it to just one inch erect but i need a letter from psychiatirst
ii am 55 and have hated the size of my penis all my life
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry that you are having this distressing issue concerning your penis. Unfortunately this website does not provide letters like this as we are only a Q&A website. If you want a letter like this, I would suggest finding a psychiatrist in your local area to assess you and provide you with a letter stating that you are making this decision with sound mind and body.