Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am 18. I have kissed boys without love. It brings me

Customer Question

I am 18. I have kissed boys without love. It brings me pleasure but then I find myself in tormenting guilt. I am still a virgin. I am confused because I think, my intellect develops faster then my communication skills. I am worthless. I have negative emotions about myself,like self doubt and self judgement. sometimes I just think that If i died it would not make sense to anyone. I have lost my faith in church as well. Nobody sees the true me. and it's like the situation's hopeless. Sometimes I feel so solitary. It isnt fair! What was I born for?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you are experiencing these severe depressive symptoms, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. Obviously I cannot answer the question on why you were born as that is beyond my scope as a psychologist and is more of an existential question, so may I ask what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?