Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My son has married a woman with narcissistic personality We

Customer Question

My son has married a young woman with narcissistic personality
We have exactly the same situation as the author of the above.
Did they resolve the situation and if so how?
We have been cut off completely all family and friends.
If possible can you put me in touch with the author of the above so we can discuss this with them,it is a really desperate feeling and we feel hopeless
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you are having these issues with your son and daughter in law, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. I am not sure which expert you are trying to reach, but do you remember the name of the expert as I do not see what you see wen you write "author of the above?" If your expert is not available, I would be happy to help you, but you did not pose a question in your description so what exactly is your mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?