Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Im not sure how much to say or what to ask exactly online or

Customer Question

im not sure how much to say or what to ask exactly online or how much to reveal. as i feel like i am being emotionally bullied
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: umm it's a bit hard as I am a christian and feel as though I am being disloyal to my family . but i desperately need some strategies to cope. before I don't cope anymore
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: Probably just that I am worried if it happens again shortly i wont cope with it. but its such a long story. I feel like a nuisance
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, who is emotionally bullying you? For how long has this been going on? What treatments have you tried thus far? What symptoms do you have right now? And have you tried to distance yourself from this individual or individuals that are emotionally bullying you?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is family and I don't want to distance myself. I want strategies to cope with it and find a way to make the difference
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
can this info I am typing be read by others
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

This is a public forum, so yes everything you type (and I type) can be read by the public. Of course your name and other identifiable information will be kept private. Did you want to continue or not because of this privacy implication?