Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Yeah it built up preasure and poped then went numb, loss of

Customer Question

Yeah it built up preasure and poped then went numb , loss of hearing and ringing,getting light headed when hurting bad,burning back , blurry vision and i cant Really walk or sit up very long im layin bed and my back still feels like its going to break i been smokin for pain and it quit workin so i got two hydros gramma said they would help , they helped just a little and didnt last long, been smokin meth 2-3 weeks. Starting to freak out what is going on to cause that wicked pain?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using just answer. You posed this question in the mental health category but I am wondering did you mean to post this in the medical category?