Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Life coach

Customer Question

life coach
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
how to get help with my dougthers shyness
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

Well how old is your daughter? Have you consulted with a psychologist/therapist to start treatment for her?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i was trying to do it on
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

Well I would recommend that you consider using this website to find the appropriate psychologist/therapist for your daughter as you can narrow down the criteria based on age, insurance, specialties, etc...

https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/?tr=Hdr_SubBrand