Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Part
, today while on the train i felt very lightheaded

Customer Question

part
JA: Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I know even simple seeming things can be baffling. Having your health fail in any way is awful, exhausting, scary. Tell us what else you know and the Psychologist will tell you what to do or who to get to help from.
Customer: today while on the train i felt very lightheaded and my skin burining and like i might pass out, and extreme dry mouth
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: i did take a lot of meds today
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Customer: ooh i didnt' know it was paid
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. What medications did you take today? May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?