Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am in love with this girl but unfortunately I found out 10

Customer Question

I am in love with this girl but unfortunately I found out 10 years ago when she was in college she worked in a foot fetish palace. I found this out while I stumbled into one of her old emails when I was fixing her computer. It is killing me now and I recent her past. She is a medical professional now. She never told me any of this I wish I had never found out. I cant sleep and even when I lay next to her I am thinking of all the nasty things she might have done. I need help. It's destroying me. I want to be with her for the rest of my life but I don't know what to do. Please help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I can understand why this would of concern to you, but how does this woman act currently? Her past is her past of course, but what is she like right now in the present as you know her? Have you discussed this issue with her? Lastly, have you considered entering into treatment with a psychologist/therapists concerning this?