Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have been in therapy. Married 38 years divorced abuse

Customer Question

I have been in therapy. Married 38 years divorced abuse alcohol addition. I finally left I was DX with Fibromyalgia RA and Osteoarthritis I live alone. 1 year ago I found out my daughter with a BA and 2 children were on Meth. Long drawn out story. We were able to get DHS involved. I was hit from behind at a red light. I had to get an attorney I developed broken crowns that went into a major ordeal . I received enough just to pay for my teeth not the medical bills. I'm in debt and can't live with what I'm paying. The family had a meeting w/o me because there is a farm. I hurt depressed and have given up. My family doesn't understand my hurt and frustration
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you have experienced these stressors in your life, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. Are you currently undergoing any form of mental health treatment (e.g. medications and/or therapy)? May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?