Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I had just moved here in las vegas, nv from colorado and

Customer Question

i had just moved here in las vegas, nv from colorado and need a psychiatrist asap. please
i had been diagnosed with add/adhd with a mood swings please help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not a treatment website or an online pharmacy so no medications can be prescribed to you from this website. I can provide you with a list of psychiatrists nearest to you, but as for when they can see you is up to the psychiatrists' individual schedules, and unfortunately most have a waiting list of a 3-6 months. If you still want me to provide such a list can you give me your zip code so I can search for psychiatrists in your immediate area. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my new zip code is 89030
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Thank you please allow me 10-20 minutes to find the appropriate psychiatrists that treat mood swings and ADHD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

These are all psychiatrists that appear to specialize in treating ADHD and Mood Disorders, so they are going to be a good fit for you.

Martin Fakiel, M.D.

Comprehensive Psychiatry of Southern Nevada
410 S Rampart Blvd.
Suite 390
Las Vegas, Nevada 89145

***-***-****

Anuranjan Bist, M.D.

Oasis Behavioral Health
4958 South Rainbow Blvd
Suite 100
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
***-***-****

Ron Zedek M.D.
6889 S Eastern Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
***-***-****

***** *****den, M.D.

2725 S. JONES
SUITE 104
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107

***-***-****

Matthew Okeke, M.D.

Grand Desert Psychiatric Services
2021 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
***-***-****

Rosa Bellota MD
4958 S Rainbow Blvd
Suite# *****
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
***-***-****

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns as I am happy to assist you.

*Please do not forget to leave a positive rating at the top of the page so that I can get credit for helping you. Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate it.