Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Just discovered this website, very very nice. with depession

Customer Question

HI! Just discovered this website, very very nice. I am SMI with depession with suicidal ideation And am legally disabled By AZ DES diasability determination, also am officially retired on a meager SSA pension , receive no disability payments, but do receive food stamps. Was assigned to Codac provider, Tucson Az, Beth Newhouse-DNP and see her every 3 months For wellbutron and Clonazepam RX'S. The Meds work! With many trials at various locations the conclusions were and are that this recipe is working for me in a very positive way. I am in the process of requesting a change of providers from Codac to MHC, Wyatt DR, here in Tucson. My condition has infinitely inproved but feel the need for more counseling, at least more than 15 minutes every 3 or 4 months !Codac is overwhelmed with so many patients that quality time is not provided! Meds are late, case managers are indifferent, rude, arrogant,and honestly have 0 consideration, professional ,legal, ethical, and 0 respect for the people that they are assigned to help! I want to change providers and case managers to A better quality of care, compassion, and professional protocol. MHC Tucson, Wyatt Dr can and will provide this! Cody,[case manager,Codac] is blocking this move by not transferring My Psych records from Beth Newhouse DNP Codac.@ 630 N Alvernon Way to MHC behaviour center here at Tucson! Centpatico has been informed of this intentioal delay and stalling, also Marana behaviour health care. DR. Do I need a court order from a federal judge or a subpoenas from The Federal DA'S office here just to have my medical and psych records transferred to MHC Tucson Behavior center and copies to myself? I do believe and know that the Federal Law permits all oth! I need the new provider change to go into effect ASAP, so tere is no gap in my med dispensation due to the Twighlite zone lncompetancy of a BHT tech to follow Federal Law and break or vary from it, I think that is a felony! Point is, need my meds, and a new provider, Also all of my insurance is in order, primary and secondary. AARP HMO advantage plan! Hmo, a medicare contracted insurance plan by united health care, also Centpatico,AZ StATE behavior, and ACHSSS, DES AZ dept of economic security medical assistance. I am not angry, frustated suicidal, homacidal, in a deranged psychotic state, only totally flabergasted at these extremely well paid procfastinating pros that will not transfer my medical records and behavioral counseling records? To me it's such a simple and uncomplcated proceedure. My next stop is with the Federal Senator here in Tucson, John MCCAIN. sincerely ***** ***** Roy Wagner e-mail is***@******.***
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?