Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Anxiety has ruled over life 15 years now.. but lately its

Customer Question

Anxiety has ruled over life for nearly 15 years now.. but lately its really stepped up.. im trapped at home by 6.30 pm and aim to be alseep by 7.30.. over tiredness is a major trigger.. i just dont have any fight left in me to overcome another hurdle.. i weaning off citalaphram atm.. using valium as a crutch.. i just want to be normal :(
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you have been struggling with this level of anxiety for so long, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation? Are you asking about what other medications you can take or different treatment alternatives to overcome this anxiety?