Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Will this conversation remain private?
, My 18 year son

Customer Question

Will this conversation remain private?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My 18 year son has been caught lying on numerous occasions and I am at my wits end. But I would like to make sure that this conversation remains private and will not be put on the internet
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is a public forum, but your personal identifying information is kept private, so if you do not use any names no one will identify you or your son in your question.