How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1377
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have ADHD and anxiety, I am being treated, I have

Customer Question

Hi, I have ADHD and anxiety, I am being treated, I have medication, thats OK, however the rapid mood swings during a day ( 10-20 times maybe) I am trying to catch them, I am so interested in QuantifiedSelf, I have an application where I can prepare questions, gather all data from my life and then correlate it later, I need some psychiatrist cooperation with my self-study
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
actually I dont need treatment or an answer, I would like to have a psychiatrist to work with creating questions on rTracker (or Reporter App) to gather data such as mood, drivers, which medication I took, the half life of the medicine (to see if it effects my mood swing) my sleep data my activity data (from fitbit) my whereabouts ... I will do it myself but I was looking for a volunteer doctor whi would be interested in such a self project
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this website does not provide that type of service since this is only a Q&A website. Experts here answer questions, we do not typically provide the service you are requesting, so I think you misunderstood the nature of this website.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think so, sorry :( I will keep looking for doctors on forums,best regards
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Good luck on your search.

Related Mental Health Questions