Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My name is ***** ***** my boyfriend is in a bad place at the

Customer Question

Customer: hi, my name is ***** ***** my boyfriend is in a bad place at the moment and i am worried about him
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we have been together for 1,5 years and then split for 6 months as he didnt feel it was right though both of us loved each other, he always had issues. he started seeing a therapist byt she turned out to be LNP specialist so it turned worse and he said she pushed him to do things he didnt want it, at some point we met and couldnt resist and got back together for a week but then he came back saying that he cannot do it and wants to start his own life without me, i accepted t. he didnt want to speak to me or see me and i accepted it too as i felt he was lost. then he contacted me a week ago and said no speaking doesnt work for him and he loves me and cares about me so we started talking and spent amazing weekend together yesterday he came to mine and he wasnt himself, had a panic attack, wanted to leave but than started talking to me and told he didnt feels spark and chemistry but i explained that it was different as he didnt give me that impression he wants affection so i just lied next to him and kept asking how was he after that we had sex as i wanted to prove him taht i do have affection for him and all seemed ok but he messaged me today saying that he is going to UK for a week to think i do not know whats wrong with him
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mental Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?