Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I just moved here to CA from Indiana and I'm having trouble

Customer Question

I just moved here to CA from Indiana and I'm having trouble getting me adderal xr filled here can you help me?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not an online pharmacy, all I can do is provide you with names of psychiatrists that you can see, but most likely it will take months for them to have an opening appointment for you.