Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I just cant concentrate on things and my regular doctor

Customer Question

Customer: i just cant concentrate on things and my regular doctor asked me to consult a psychiatrist
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i stopped going to school because of not concentrating. i was doing good back in the days. idk whats going on i lost my license . i use to drive to make money
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mental Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok but i dont have no insurence so how do we do this ? and are you going to write me prescription on something? do i need ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I think you misunderstood the nature of this website as we do not provide prescriptions online. This is only an informational website to answer questions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok then are you doctor in New york ?
or how can i come see you ? or what should i take that can help.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

No I am not based in New York and experts do not see clients from this website. A lack of concentration can be due to anxiety, stress, depression, or another organic disorder so this is why you need to be evaluated by a psychiatrist or psychologist face to face. I cannot evaluate you over the internet.