Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Is trazadone safe as a sleep aid

Customer Question

Is trazadone safe as a sleep aid
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using just answer. Trazodone is completely safe as a sleep aid because sleep aid doses are usually smaller compared to typical dose and this minimizes side effects. Also Trazodone is a non addictive medication which is beneficial to the patient. So overall Trazodone is a common, safe, and very effective sleep aid.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

I hope this answers your question and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.

*Please do not forget to leave a positive rating at the top of the page so that I can get credit for helping you. Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate it.