Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

What psychiatrist in boston will treat drug and treatment

Customer Question

What psychiatrist in boston will treat drug and treatment resistant depression with psychostimulant meds. I have tried all treaments including ect.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, my name s Linda and I am a psychotherapist and drug/alcohol specialist located in New York State. I have treated hundreds of men and women who have suffered from anxiety/depression and substance abuse. I would like to try to help you. It sounds like you have had a long journey looking for treatment that can help you. Have you looked into a treatment facility that serves dual diagnosis individuals? And I am also curious if you have attended Alcoholics Anonymous meetings? Any additional information you can share with me regarding your drug use would be helpful. I look forward to hearing from you, Linda

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Did you read my question?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm not addicted.

Hi there, so sorry, I definitely misinterpreted your question. I would like to clarify your question. Are you asking for names of psychiatrists in the Boston area who may treat you for your depression given your hx of treatment and drug resistance? Thank you for your patience. Linda