Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

In gh school I had an IEP learning disability that was 10

Customer Question

In high school I had an IEP for a learning disability that was 10 years ago I am now becoming a certified trainer and have to take a test I've always had accommodations for the reading portion and the company is requesting documentation but they would like it to be from more recent what can I do
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Have you considered going to a new assessment psychologist to get tested for the disability, provide previous documentation about the disability, and then you can get a more recent documentation confirming your disability?