Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

When I was 8 yrs old I was upset reason and I was sitting on

Customer Question

When I was 8 yrs old I was upset for some reason and I was sitting on my staircase with a magazine and scissors. Suddenly my mind went somewhere else and I was acknowledging my current surroundings After a while my mind went to back to my present state on the staircase bur my most of my hair was cut off wi bald spots and uneven ends. Can you please tell me what this means?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, was this only a one time event 16 years ago or has it happened repeatedly when you were a child? So you have actually no memory of the event, is that correct? And why are you concerned about this now since it happened so long ago, are you having similar issues?