Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Well im 64 and about 6 months ago i began to realy like pre

Customer Question

Well im 64 and about 6 months ago i began to realy like pre teen girls whats u[p with that
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It is going to be nearly impossible why you all of a sudden are attracted to pre-teen girls as I have never met you nor have we ever spoken in length concerning this It is possible that it could be hormonal, a change in the your brain chemistry, or just that you are getting older so you have a more appreciative look at youth and find it very attractive. May I ask, how strong is this attraction and would you be willing to undergo therapy to help you better understand it?