Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Is this a safe site
, my girlfriend found disturbing

Customer Question

Customer: hello is this a safe site
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my girlfriend found disturbing images on my browser from a website that has nudists on it. Some of them were young but clothed. I do not look at these girls just the site and sometimes the different users have young girls. i am not sure what to do because i dont even look at these images just didnt click it off my browser
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mental Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i dont want any of my information posted
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for using just answer. May I ask what is your mental question that you would like an answer to?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is not what I thought it would be and i would like my money back
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

No problem, you can contact customer service for a refund. I wish you all the best.