Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Issue is lack of sleep few days. Biggest presentation of my

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** - issue is lack of sleep for a few days. Biggest presentation of my life next week along with the anniversary of finding my brother in my home after he hung himself. I just don't sleep well around that time. Mind is racing. Used Xanax last year for 3 days and slept fine. Can't not be alert for the amount of work I have this week.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The only issue is completely stressed out and the lack of sleep is not helping.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mental Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I don't need an answer. I am going to get a script. I'm sure that doesn't happen here. New to the area and no doc so I thought I would try online.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have a question. I'm 45. I am an executive. I have very little that my life skills can't handle but this week has a couple things going on that is causing me to struggle with sleep. The lack of sleep is setting off a chain reaction of poor focus, work performance and irritability.
I took xanax for 3 or 4 days last year around this time. They allowed me to relax and sleep instead of continually reliving the family tragedy (finding my brother after he committed suicide in my home). I don't have a doc in Columbus as its a new town for me. I don't need a 30 day script or anything special. Just a couple days so I can sleep and prepare for a big work presentation.Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is not an online pharmacy, also it is illegal to get a prescription for Xanax online anywhere since it is a Controlled Substance. Your best solution would be to see a psychiatrist in your area for a prescription since most general practitioners will not prescribe Controlled Substances either.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thats what I thought. So sending me here was fraud. I certainly will dispute this charge.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like you thought you could get a prescription for a Controlled Substance through this website which is an honest mistake on your part. You are more than welcome to contact customer service for a refund. Good luck