Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Will I ever be able to be myself again? I just want to be

Customer Question

Will I ever be able to be myself again? I just want to be able to feel the bliss of holding a guitar in my hand again. Unfortunately, my family would always make fun of me for this.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It seems like you skipped a few steps in explaining your situation and what is your specific mental health question is that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation; so if you could provide some background information as to why you believe you may never be yourself again that would be helpful.