Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

How to talk to suicidal son. What should I do? What the best

Customer Question

How to talk to suicidal son. What should I do ? What the best approach.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we talk on the phone ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone **********
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. If your son is suicidal you need to take him straight to the emergency room or call 911 as this is a very urgent situation that needs to be addressed right away.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to talk on the phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You didn't give me any answers so far
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately I cannot provide a phone call at this time concerning this issue and the response for your would be to just take your son to the ER or call 911 as this is an urgent situation if your son has suicidal ideations.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can't talk I want my payment back this is not help at all
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You can contact customer service using this link. Good luck to you and your son.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow there is no help .
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Suicidality is a very serious issue and needs to be addressed as an emergency situation. This website does not handle emergencies which is why I can ethically and legally tell you to call 911 or take him to the ER for treatment.