Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Always had a good memory and good vision was struggling with

Customer Question

always had a good memory and good vision was struggling with a problem in my mind saying to myself should I go back to my greek church or Christian church then all of a sudden something came out of my body like supernatural iti felt like a gush of wind leave me and a sound like whoash and since that day cannot see images in my mind everything is black cannot hear my conscience everthing is quiet within me and feel dead inside can u help before that I was ok my memry is good can remember faces and names
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, have you been to a psychologist or psychiatrist for treatment? Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental health disorder?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
just depression and obessions
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

Have you sought treatment for these issues with a psychiatrist and/or psychologist?