Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My name is kumar Issue is about the Girl Friend...she often

Customer Question

Customer: Hi My name is ***** ***** is about the Girl Friend...she often says about suicide...and yesterday she broke the laptop and and her head also got a cut with bangle with 3 stitches..
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure.. I know this girl for almost 3 years.. she was in love with me..I also loved her...I said I will visit her in india...but its almost a year I have not visited her..and I was postponing the dates of me going to india...because of work and other issues..but off late..I said I will visit her..in next 10 days...but never gave details on the marriage which she was insisting..I said once i come there.. I will discuss with u..in person..but off late from 2 weeks she is fully upset..and always scolding me and my family...she also attempted once suicde..1 months back...and I had to call cops to help her in india.. my concern is want to marry her...but getting afraid...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mental Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: now.. sure..
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I understand your fear about marrying this woman. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?