Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I lost my insurance now I can't afford to go to the doctor

Customer Question

I lost my insurance now I can't afford to go to the doctor so I'm looking for a legal way to get my meds
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is not an online pharmacy unfortunately, but you can try to use this website to get the medications you need.

http://www.consultadr.com/

Although like all online pharmacies they are prohibited by federal law from providing a prescription for a Controlled Substance such as a benzodiazepine or a psychostimulant.