Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have been married years Our relationship was never sex

Customer Question

I have been married for 8 years
Our relationship was never sex oriented as far as my wife was concerned. I have always felt that I don't fulfil her sexually but she has always been in denial of the situation. I ve kept telling her that eventually this situation was going to catch up with her. We addressed it once with counseling to no effect. Now all of a sudden she wants to give the relationship up.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?